Data Leakage Prevention.
Data Leakage Prevention.
You don’t need to buy several modules or products to Monitor, Discover and Prevent data leakage on your company network and endpoints. MyDLP proposed as an All-in-One solution with a single subscription license.
Single server is enough to use all MyDLP features. You do not need to have several dedicated physical or virtual servers to run MyDLP. MyDLP can run on a single server. Whenever you need to scale, you can always increment you server’s resources or add new machines to cluster.
MyDLP has its unmatched Policy Design Manager. With MyDLP’s intuitive and unified Policy Design Manager, it is very easy to design / manage DLP polices. Anybody familiar with Information Security concepts can easily use MyDLP, you will not need to be an expert.
MyDLP supports Web and Email channels. You can integrate MyDLP with any kind of proxy server or content delivery gateway using ICAP protocol. You can use ICAP to integrate with Websense CG, Squid 3.x, Bluecoat and more… For others, it is always possible to use classical parent / child proxy method. Also, MyDLP can work with any kind of MTA
MyDLP is available for endpoints, too. Even if, they are offline or somehow not connected to server. You can protect endpoints from data leakage through Removable Storage, Printer, Screenshot and more… Also, it is possible to track copy from Removable Storage operations with MyDLP
MyDLP supports all kind of printers from all brands. MyDLP does not enforce you to use a brand or a type of printer. Even, it doesn’t matter whether printers are local, remote or on a print server. As like any other channel, all kind of actions (Pass, Log, Block, Quarantine, Archive) is available for printer channel. Also, printed out content will not be stored with a brand dependent format like PCL, ESC/P, ZIMF or any other property format, it will be stored using XPS.
Control removable devices and printers connected to laptops and workstations.
• Easy deployment with available deployment infrastructure such as Microsoft Active Directory or SCCM
• Off-line protection outside the organization network.
• Endpoint data discovery.
• Supports all printer drivers without exception.
• Minimal resource usage, does not bothers the user with unnecessary messages and popup.
• Domain encryption for removable storage devices.
Manage all MyDLP components with user friendly interface.
• Define a single rule for all or define different rules for different sources (AD Group, TCP Network Rage etc.) and different destinations (Web sites, Email domains etc.).
• Administer DLP policy effecting thousands of agents and all network traffic with a few clicks.
• Monitor all events in logs, in your dashboard and collect reports.
• Make Google-like full text search in quarantined or archived suspicious files, see related event details and users.
• Restrict different management roles for configuration and audit functions for users and groups with Microsoft Active Directory integration.
• Allow executives and other non- technical staff with classifier management role to mark documents as confidential without alerting IT staff or breaking DLP policy easily